About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this role, you will play a critical role in driving customer centricity and ensuring the success and relevance of our businesses. Through rigorous analyses, creative thinking, and deep partnership with the business, you will help develop a customer-focused strategic direction for our company. Insights are used across our portfolio of brands, and in various functions, from product development to customer service to marketing, ensuring that the customer is front in center in decision making across our business.
What You'll Do
- Manage projects and program execution within area of support, ensuring quality of work
- Collaborate across data and analytics team and other key functions to enhance insights and create a holistic view of the customer
- Communicate effectively with business partners translating complex ideas into compelling, actionable recommendations and data visuals
- Conduct quantitative research and analyses (survey design, programming, analysis and reporting) as well as qualitative research and analyses (e.g., question design, synthesizing open ended responses into themes) resulting in actionable recommendations
- Speak up and defend the consumer POV while successfully building productive working relationships with colleagues
Who You Are
- You have significant professional experience in Marketing Research, Consumer Insights, and/ or Strategy/Strategic Management consulting
- You have a proven record of delivering consumer led business outcomes
- You have a natural curiosity: always asking the next question and seeking to understand at the nuanced level to spark a new idea
- You are strong in writing, speaking, and communication skills (ability to synthesize information into a clear, simple story and visualize data)
- You are experienced in applying professional CI knowledge, creating structure to answer complex questions
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row. US Candidates – Non NYCPlease note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.US Candidates – NYCBeginning December 27, 2021 the City of New York requires all employees in the City who work on site to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to an accommodation for a disability, a sincerely held religious belief or other legally protected basis (including status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offenses).
Browse all jobs