About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
Responsive Capabilities are a key focus area in our business, enabling our brands to be more nimble, quickly reacting to the everchanging business landscape to minimize risk and maximize opportunity. Responsive informs a range of high-impact, strategic, data-driven business decisions – from the design of a product to the size of an order to the speed in which we can get product in stores. The Responsive Team owns managing the capabilities by creating best in class operational processes and driving sustainability through continuous improvement. Our team works across the Gap Inc. portfolio of brands (Athleta, Banana Republic, Banana Republic Factory Stores, Gap, Gap Outlet, Old Navy).
Product Testing is a Responsive Capability and is a key focus area in our business. Testing informs critical product decisions that directly impact our brands’ bottom line. Testing Operations owns testing capability evolution, testing strategy, and end-to-end execution. We are seeking someone who thrives in a cross-functional working environment, can bring an analytical approach to solve business problems, and operates at the highest quality of executional excellence.
What You'll Do
- Independently own and drive end-to-end execution for our capabilities
- Manage tracking of executional milestones, identifying risks and coordinating resolutions
- Manage data collection and maintenance for reporting and measurement
- Validate capability compliance and adherence to best practices
- Drive continuous improvement of internal processes to ensure operational excellence
- Prepare and clearly present finalized brand results analyses to cross-functional brand partners to deliver data-driven recommendations for product strategies
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with multiple cross-functional teams to deliver results and continuously improve and drive our capabilities
- Brand Partners: Work in close partnership with cross-functional brand teams to coordinate and execute against responsive workstreams
- Advanced Analytics:
- Partner with Advanced Analytics team to finalize capability results analyses – bringing a balance of analytical and business focused perspectives
- Proactively identify and investigate issues and improvement opportunities within our analytical tools, driving implementation of solutions
- Serve as a thought partner to continuously develop and enhance capability methodologies, reporting, and processes
- Product Management: Partner with product management and business intelligence to evolve and develop automated tools and dashboards, providing business insight into use cases, data relevance and data visualizations
Who You Are
- Strong operational background and proven time management skills with an ability to succeed in ambiguous environtments, delivering against tight and competing deadlines with high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability of managing nuanced operational details and execution, while also understanding the bigger picture and business impact
- Strong communication (oral and written) and collaboration experience with a proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships and influence cross-functionally
- Strong analytical mindset with proven experience in understanding and challenging complex analytical methodologies; embodying a clear ability to tell a story with data
- Experience with quantitative analysis and modeling, as well as creative problem solving
- 4+ years of experience, Retail experience in Consulting, Inventory Management, Planning, Merchandising or Production will be a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; SQL, PowerBI, Data Visualization experience a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs