About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this role, you are responsible for the cleaning and upkeep of the facility. This includes designated areas in the warehouse, restrooms, break rooms and office areas of the facility. Work within safety guidelines and under the guidance of the maintenance supervisors. Willing to work any and all shifts including weekends and overtime.
What You'll Do
- Detailed cleaning and sanitization of assigned areas according to the frequency indicated on your assigned schedule.
- Clear and consistent communication with internal and external partners regarding facilities maintenance problems (i.e. leaking faucets, burnt out light bulbs, inoperable dispensers).
- Ability to effectively utilize all janitorial equipment and maintain the expected janitorial supply inventory levels.
- Responsible for following all safety guidelines and procedures
Who You Are
- Practical experience as a custodian.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance at all times
- Stand and walk for up to 100% of shift
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 50 lbs. and 2030 lbs. for approximately 50% of shift
- Ability to go up and down stairs up to 10% of shift
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row. US CandidatesPlease note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.
Browse all jobs