About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for executing the Contact Center strategy for a multi-site and remote operation with responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction globally across multiple brands and markets that integrates the broader Customer Experience journey while driving business results and meeting our service, financial and quality targets. You will be Customer Curious as you support and improve the customer experience and satisfaction through key metrics while ensuring people development is a top focus.
What You'll Do
- Execute Contact Center strategy and initiatives through effective project and process management and collaboration; ensure desired outcomes are clear, key milestones are identified and aligned to, and that the initiatives are value-added to the business
- Ability to drive accountability and standardized best practices and leverages support functions to optimize operational and financial performance
- Accountable for team performance through teaching, coaching, and providing meaningful feedback to build capabilities and to drive a culture of high performance and engagement
- Build strategic partnerships across brand or functional leaders and other Gap Inc. partners to develop and execute Contact Center strategies
- Upholds the company and brand culture and creates an inclusive environment where both customers and employees feel valued, appreciated, and a sense of belonging
- Able to communicate difficult concepts in a simple manner
- Participate in projects and assignments of diverse scope
Who You Are
- Proven track record and experience in Customer Service with progressive leadership experience
- Continuous learner and possess an organizational savviness to build relationships across a matrixed organization, understand the business needs and deliver results
- Create with audacity through using your strong diagnostic skills in listening, probing and analyzing to translate business problems into data drive solutions
- Strong computer skills, with an emphasis on contact center tools (MS Office Excel, PowerPoint, Business Objects tools, Call Management Systems)
- Ability to build and sustain culture through the collaboration with team and/or business partners
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs