For the past 22 years, we’ve committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It’s what we do best, and we’re on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable.
About the Role
In this role, you will execute operational and merchandising processes effectively and efficiently, and ensure a neat, clean, and organized stockroom and sales floor. Your goal is to create a seamless experience between back of house and the sales floor to bring our brand to life for our customers while building brand loyalty and delivering with productivity.
What You'll Do
- Maximize the company sales growth and profitability by maintaining the stockroom and sales floor, and facilitate the flow of product to provide an engaging experience to every customer
- Perform duties associated with receiving and processing shipment, stocking merchandising, and supporting the sales floor, fitting room, and check out, as required
- Assist and support the execution of the store’s merchandising floor plans
- Leverage omni channel offerings to deliver a frictionless customer experience
- Maintain an awareness of current product in all departments
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication
- Courteous and responsive to internal/external request
Who You Are
- Good communicator with the ability to utilize technology effectively and engage with your team and customers to meet goals
- Problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement, who is always learning, open to feedback and takes action as required
- Organized and strong time management skills• Able to handle customer interactions and potential issues/concerns courteously and professionally
- Use basic information-gathering skills to solve problems• Ability to learn procedural knowledge acquired through on-the-job training
- Available to a work a flexible schedule to perform stock and merchandising tasks, including weekends and holidays, early morning, or late-night shifts (differs per store)
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Hourly Range: $13.25 - $14.50 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.
US CandidatesPlease note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.
Browse all jobs