About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the Role
The Program Manager of Digital Production exemplifies diverse program management and business skills to help innovate and influence Old Navy’s end-to-end product journey, focusing on online product presentation, product catalog management, pipeline coordination, and cross-functional communication. In this role, you’ll be a key member of the eCommerce Operations team, supporting the pipeline needs of the website. You’ll be an expert in the product photography pipeline, managing a substantial volume of executional tasks within a fast-paced environment. This Program Manager will work within a cross-functional team space, with flawless execution always at top of mind.
What You'll Do
- Partner with Digital Merchandising, Site Merchandising, and Creative teams to create and align on an accurate seasonal reference guide for ONOL Product Photography strategy, language, and imagery.
- Manage seasonal sample order based on photo strategy, work with Sample Coordinator team to track all incoming samples and source missing samples.
- Drive a seasonal timeline for product presentation key milestones, facilitating quarterly meetings, sample trackers, photo requesting work, special photography projects, and execution deadlines.
- Align with upstream Strategy Team on timeline and strategy for brand-wide collaborative assortment linesheets that support omni customer experience.
- Work with Site Merchandising and Studio-based Program Management team to identify and troubleshoot pipeline interruptions and slow-downs. Continually work to identify opportunities to strengthen processes and partnerships.
- Manage partnership with Marketing Photo Pipeline owners to identify scope and timing of all OMNI photo work.
- Troubleshoot in-season errors, ensuring product presentation is accurate and customer experience is as planned.
- Subject matter expert for all ONOL photo tools and product catalog – responsible for advocating for updates and enhancements based on pipeline needs, testing and adoption of new features.
- Manages ONOL Sample Coordinator team of 3, keeping team tracking to the photography timelines and priorities.
- Manages an Assistant Program Manager, driving pipeline for OMNI (marketing and ecom) photography.
- Responsible for career planning, training, and development for all team members.
Who You Are
- Understanding of retail, marketing and ecommerce vernacular.
- Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work independently with a sense of ownership for quality of work.
- Project or Account Management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in an online project management or production environment.
- 1+ years of experience in an Internet environment. Retail eCommerce experience a plus.
- Must be based in San Francisco Bay Area.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs