About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In the Project Manager – Knowledge Management role, you will be responsible for ensuring employees can access and use the information they need to do their job. You will be accountable for the processes and tools to build, share and develop knowledge in Gap Inc.’s employee portal and across several systems. You will work within Gap Inc.’s People and Culture Knowledge Management and Employee Digital Experience team.
What You'll Do
- Plans projects, defines milestones, assesses risks, and helps knowledge management and digital employee experience projects meet deadlines
- Develop, own, and manage the global HR portal, knowledge management plan and process
- Responsible for centralizing, organizing, and disseminating knowledge as well as drive content management best practices.
- Partner with the HRSS SMEs, COEs, and HR team to identify content and content strategy for the new CMS platform.
- Utilize style guides, current knowledge solutions, and other available resources to create consistent and comprehensive content with a focus on quality, customer service, user experience and simplicity.
- Measure the impact of knowledge content and digital experience to enable self-service.
- Gathers insights about the attitudes, emotions, and behaviors of people who use products to inform design approach
Who You Are
- Able to lead large projects through the full product development life cycle in a large, cross-functional team
- Experience with content management and user experience design
- Experience understanding the needs of business and end customers and translating them into right solutions
- Able to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner to all levels within the enterprise
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs