About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the Role
The Senior Manager of Styling is responsible for seasonal brand styling across both print and digital channels for their division. They execute a full style-out of all photography assets per month & partner with the Director of Styling to lead & execute additional styling projects for the brand.
What You'll Do
- Participate in all key meetings and milestones for their division
- Keep a continual pulse on current and relevant styling & market trends
- Execute monthly style-outs for their division, and present to key business partners & leaders
- Lead style-outs for specific vehicles (i.e. social & video), with partnership of the Director of Styling
- Partner with key cross-functional business partners (Sample Management Team, Art Directors, Photo Production, Merchants, Marketers, & Visual Merchandising) to support day-to-day business objectives
- Ideate and strategize on seasonal styling direction for their division, research and pull swipe to support direction
- Written communication, including styling notes for photo shoot-decks
- Lead freelance Stylists on day-to-day projects, as needed
- Style at photo shoots, as needed
- Participate in special projects, as needed
- Travel as needed
Who You Are
- BA or BS Preferred
- 6+ years fashion styling experience
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a direct report
- Retail or Brand styling experience preferred
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs