About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
Acting as a brand guardian for Gap Inc. brands, the Associate Marketing Manager will support the (Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager) to drive the franchise business and brand equity in the region. The Associate Manager will have direct partner management responsibility, aiding these partners to deliver high standards of marketing execution and consistent omni-channel experiences in line with global direction. The role will provide day-to-day marketing support for partners, coordinating partner onboarding and supporting adoption of marketing tools and materials as well as supporting the (Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager) with regional operational tasks for new channel/brand launches.
What You'll Do
- Dedicated management of select franchise partners in the region, supporting brand planning and execution alongside the cross-functional team
- Monitoring partner compliance of marketing tools and platforms across the region including MyBrand, TheHub and Workfront
- Supporting the Marketing Manager to monitor, maintain and drive omni-channel customer experiences for key regional accounts with the coordination and project planning of key marketing tasks
- Analysing commercial planning and marketing reports/insights to drive marketing results
- Coordinating on-boarding sessions across the cross-functional teams for new partners / teams to educate new partner teams in Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, and E-commerce basics
- To review and proof partner’s artwork submissions in Workfront and liaising with the Creative team to feedback creative amends in line with brand standard
- Partner closely and effectively with key internal stakeholders: Marketing, Brand, PR, VM, Digital, Creative, Account Management, L&D
Who You Are
- Degree educated with 2-3 years of marketing experience in the retail industry
- Broad marketing experience is essential – local marketing, media, social and influencer media, CRM, events, digital marketing and understanding of e-commerce basics
- Fluency in Spanish (LATAM specific) and French (EU specific) is highly desirable
- Experience in a franchise model or in an international retail environment is not essential but is advantageous
- Strong project management, planning & organizational skills with an ability to manage several tasks at once
- Highly flexible, open minded and adapts well to rapidly changing environments and priorities
- A can-do, positive attitude with proven relationship building skills across multiple teams
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row. US Candidates – Non NYCPlease note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.US Candidates – NYCBeginning December 27, 2021 the City of New York requires all employees in the City who work on site to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to an accommodation for a disability, a sincerely held religious belief or other legally protected basis (including status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offenses).
Browse all jobs