About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
In this role you will support the procure-to-pay-lifecycle by efficiently entering supplier information into our Oracle software. You will support compliance with federal/international tax requirements and internal business processes. Successful Analysts can collaborate with cross-functional partners, like Contracts Governance, toquickly understand and ensure policies/processes are being adhered to during the supplier setup. Your critical thinking skills and attention to detail are essential to the teams ability to provide solutions and implement process efficiencies.
What you'll do
- Develop a solid working knowledge of the Accounts Payables Procure to Pay Lifecycle and the relevant Fraud mitigation strategies to minimize risk
- Execute requirements for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance as it relates to the Accounts Payables Dept. and Supplier Management team
- Analyze business partner and vendor requests to ensure compliance with Company policy and tax regulatory requirements
- Execute the fraud mitigation and verification process by monitoring fraud queues, ensuring all banking and banking remittance addresses are properly validated prior to initiating the requested changes
- Escalate suspicious requests for banking/payment updates to management and/or Gap Cyber Defense Center
- Ensure all supplier records are processed efficiently within Oracle
- Provide feedback for process efficiencies and successfully garner leadership buy-in.
Who you are
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume area while maintaining excellent customer service and adherence to company and department policies
- Strong sense of urgency and prioritation skills
- Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data
- Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
- Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs