About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
We’re looking for
The Customer Relations Representative position provides support to Gap Inc. stores and customers by fielding a variety of inbound call types. The Customer Relations Representative position requires the ability to professionally manage complex customer issues and deescalate situations for both external as well as internal customers. Ability to master and use a variety of resources to resolve customer issues in a timely manner. Provide support to other areas of the contact center as needed (calls, emails, social media, etc).
• Ensure a superior customer experience, measured through quality monitoring and voice of the customer survey results, that fully supports the Gap Inc. brand promises including retaining and building customer loyalty.
• Consistently and successfully deescalate customer issues while remaining empathetic in tone and demeanor.
• Become an expert on brand policies and procedures to provide accurate information to both internal and external customers.
• Act as a customer advocate by researching and resolving complex customer concerns in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Achieve all stated effectiveness and efficiency metrics including, quality of service; call logging compliance and efficiency metrics outlined in Performance reviews.
• Insure timely service of our customers by meeting customer relations Service Level goals, as set forth by Gap Inc.
Who you are
• Minimum 2 years experience in customer facing service environment (retail and/or contact center), including managing escalated customer situations.
• A passion for the customer and ability to deliver exceptional customer service on a consistent basis while working in a fast-paced environment and meeting our service performance standards.
• PC skills: Microsoft Office—Word, Excel, Outlook, internet or other software/database skills; knowledge of CRM systems, such as Salesforce, a plus.
• Ability to effectively multi-task, including navigation of multiple systems at once.
• Bi-lingual (French Canadian or Spanish) skills a plus
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs