About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
We’re looking for an exceptional Salesforce Senior Software Engineer to support and enhance Next Gen Contact center service (NGCC) application build on Salesforce Service Cloud implemented for the US, EU, Canada and Japan markets. This individual is also responsible for support of the Salesforce Service Cloud integration to Gap Inc.’s commerce cloud API’S and implementation across all brand and markets. This individual additionally will support Clienteling Application footprints. Finally, this individual will also be required to participate in pager duty on-call rotation, usually a week’s duration at a time.
What you'll do
- Responsible for diagnosis and troubleshoot of technical issues, including data fixes, configuration changes, user creation & deactivation requests and report regeneration
- Effectively engage with customer service agents with targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Actively communicate through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until issue is resolved
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to the Technical Lead and ensure all issues are properly logged and issues managed as prioritized.
- Support Code fixes and enhancements and participate in pager duty on-call rotation throughout the year. Adequate documentation of root cause analysis and problem resolution steps.
- Able to demonstrate technical leadership skills and take ownership of customer issues reported.
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 5+ years of experience in Salesforce development and administration.
- In-Depth understanding of service cloud functionality such as Case Management, Live Agent, Omni Channel, Einstein BOT and Salesforce Knowledge.
- Hands-on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled, and Batch classes.
- Development Experience with Salesforce Lightning, Aura, LWC,Apex and integrating SFDC with multiple business applications using REST Api.
- Evaluate Service Now Tickets/ Epics/User-stories to convert functional requirements to technical requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to be effective with minimal supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs