About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Gap Inc. is launching a new B2B business to sell apparel products from our brands to business enterprises. As Sales and Business Development Manager/Senior Manager, you are responsible for growing sales within medium & large enterprise accounts, as well as national accounts. You will manage lead generation, customer presentations, sales pipeline, and contract negotiations. You are responsible for lead generation to obtain new customers and programs within the United States. You plan and implement strategies to achieve prospecting and growth metrics and sales plans. You manage the overall sales process for the medium, large, and national enterprise accounts and will eventually outline execution plans for the strategic development of accounts to grow sales based on sales vision, goals and strategy.
What you'll do
- Identify prospective companies that are the best match for our Gap Inc. product offering and operational capabilities.
- Identify networking/marketing opportunities within verticals we are targeting.
- Drive prospecting efforts through daily phone calls and emails. Conduct effective face to face/Zoom meetings leveraging available selling tools and resources.
- Effectively assess each prospect and customize the approach with team. Effectively work with the B2B team to consult with each prospect to identify their current pains and then provide solutions within our product assortment and operational capabilities to address them.
- Maintain strong client relations to ensure retention and competitive advantage
- Responsible for effectively creating, communicating, and presenting a compelling sales message, consistent with Gap Inc., Words To Live By.
- Represent and promote Gap Inc. brands by attending trade shows and conferences
- Identify prospects & engage in RFPs.
Who you are
- 5 + years proven business-to-business sales experience with medium and large enterprise accounts.
- Experience selling in the hospitality, travel, food service, finance and retail a plus.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with hunter sales mentality
- Must be willing to travel when necessary.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs