For the past 22 years, we’ve committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It’s what we do best, and we’re on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable.
About the role
The Athleta Product Operations team will be a group of functional experts driving the larger product teams to operational excellence. This role within the Athleta Product Operations team will be assigned to support the Design function which owns product design across styles, fit, color, print, and concept. This role will also be key tactical support for the VP of Design in areas like organizational efficiency, project management, calendar management, research and supporting staff meetings.
What you'll do
- Develop workflow improvements that ensure timely and complete handoff of work across the product team
- Support Design VP in staff meetings and brainstorming
- Create and drive complex, cross-functional project plans
- Manage key meetings and take the lead as needed for note-taking and following up on actions
- Deeply understand the needs and dependencies of each function in the delivery pipeline
- Represent the team in IT system implementation meetings
- Inform and influence cross functional stakeholders by clearly articulating a point of view that considers the implications of proposed changes for all partners
- Demonstrate strategic thinking by iterative process development and the ability to build strong relationships
- Represent data in innovative and meaningful ways
Who you are
- MBA preferred
- 3+ years in project management
- 6+ years in product design operations
- Experience in large-scale systems implementation eg Oracle, SAS, PLM tools
- Proficiency in data analytics and data visualization
- Knowledge of PowerBI, Tableau or similar tools, is a plus
- The ideal candidate will work with cross-functional business partners to bring strategies to life
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs