About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Inventory Specialist is responsible for updating daily reports, updating tools, and execution of pricing and ticket management for both the Stores and online channels in support of the Canada Buying teams.
What you'll do
- Responsible for Omni Weekly Reporting - Top 30, Daily Flash, Dailies; Daily Demand, Midweek Report
- Responsible for setting up Stores Pricing Tool and Online GPT weekly
- Perform execution of key promo and markdown pricing activities in Price and Event Management (PEM)
- Partner with Buying team on Promo/MD strategies by attending pricing meetings, site scrubs, creating product bucketing strategies/bucket names that are customer facing on in store signage, and calling out concerns/issues to Buying team once Promo/MDs are passed off
- Management of OMNI assortment item facts within Global Assort (GA) through utilization of Comparison Report and Change Visibility report with Buyer guidance
- Manage OMNI retail tickets through either Value Added Service (VAS) requests, Global Assort adjustments, or PEM ticket input
- Assist in resolving in-season pricing issues for Store's and Online - inclusive of markdown and promotional pricing
- Responsible for montly PETE PEM Promo and Markdown system maintenance consisting of updating dates for all relevant styles every month and/or as-needed
- Pre-Season attributing of Responsive styles in GA/GPR
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree of equivalent experience
- 1-2 years' work experience, preferred
- Must have extreme attention to detail
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Customer and product centric, retail experience preferred
- Problem Solving & Decision Quality: Able to use logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
- Systems and Tools Acumen: Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and have aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
- Able to build effective relationships within the Buying team and with the greater cross-functional teams that work with the core Buying team
- Demonstrate strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to absorb information quickly and efficiently filter information to the appropriate teams, leaders, and individuals
- The ability to work effectively in a fast paced, ambitions, and ever-changing environment
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs