About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
This hands-on role will support our B2B Integration services product team. This individual will be responsible for working with cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to maintain steady-state operations with respect to B2B operations, support project assignments, automate functions, and maintain B2B and EDI integration platforms. This individual may be required to cover a 7x24 rotational schedule for production support.
What you'll do
- Manage B2B communication with external partners, including administration of EDI X12 maps.
- Support B2B infrastructure, including patches, upgrades, automation, and document management.
- Develop and maintain B2B interfaces within Azure Data Factory (ADF).
- Participate in engineering design reviews, partner with Architecture teams, and maintain related Application Architecture Documents (AAD).
- Participate in system capacity review, including peak season preparation.
- Provide technical guidance & recommendations to application project teams as it relates to data transmission.
- Provide on-call support as needed to respond to platform incidents.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering or related work experience with minimum 10 years B2B interface platform experience.
- Team-oriented engineer with an open mind to explore new technologies.
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise in order to mentor team members.
- Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills.
- Hands-on experience on managing operations of large-scale internet-centric production environments for application or infrastructure services.
- Able to handle high-stress situations, manage problem calls related to B2B Integration, and follow up with clear documentation of root cause and corrective action.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs