About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to create a product that makes people feel good inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrives on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, grow with us.
At Gap Inc., we are passionate about creating and delivering quality software by utilizing Agile and DevOps best practices. We are creating solutions using Automation, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration & Delivery, Pair Programming, and story-based iterative development. In this role, you will collaborate cross-functionally with Product Management and Design to build and improve multiple features across the product discovery and purchase shopping experience.
We are looking for imaginative individuals who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. This Role will be responsible for the Roadmap, Design, and Architecture of CI/CD solutions for Mobile and Java systems. Manage highly skilled DevOps Engineers, inspire, motivate and ensure engineering duties are fulfilled. Having the vision of modernizing the tech stack and continuously improving the path to production for faster code deployments is a must!
What you'll do
- Lead a team of engineers to plan, design, develop, build and deploy features to production
- Partner with Tech-Leads, Technical Managers, Product Managers and Release Managers to ensure quality code deployed to production at speed leveraging automation
- Own and manage CI/CD solutions and roadmap for engineering complexity, micro-services, mobile pipelines, maintain and manage mobile infrastructure
- Lead teams in maintaining PCI compliance and secret management for systems in audit
- Be a thought leader! Mentor, coach, and guide tech-leads/developers in the team
- Participates in recommending emerging technologies and application solutions
Who you are
- 10+ years of software development/engineering, 3+ years leading teams for success, Bachelors degree preferred
- DevOps experience including Java/J2ee, spring boot and hibernate experience and full lifecycle development experience on large projects, creating distributed and scalable eCommerce/stores systems.
- Must have demonstrated experience in implementing CI/CD solutions, preferably managing iOS, MacOS and Android pipelines
- Familiar with Cloud based solutions and management, Azure preferred
- Strong interpersonal and soft skills to establish effective cross-functional working relationships to drive issue resolution and problem-solving
- Must have experience in PCI, security, secrets management, monitoring, auto-scaling
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs