About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
As the Associate Manager, 3rd Party & Licensing, you are responsible for product development execution, vendor management and costing for a specific brand and categories. You will collaborate, influence, and strategize with cross-functional partners and vendors to share out goals that positively impact the business.
What you'll do
- Partner with merchants to discuss strategies/growth opportunities and provide recommendations to support ideas.
- Build and manage Timing and Action calendar – find efficiencies to promote demand driven buying opportunities.
- Work with cross-functional teams and supplier partners on deliverables – from concept to booking.
- Maintain accuracy of data within multiple internal systems: PLM, Tradestone, Booking Management Tool
- Develop technical expertise across multiple systems and act as a lead in training new vendors
- Meet Key Performance Indicators; including Ship On time metrics, adoption ratios, and AUC cost targets
- Responsible for vendor onboarding to ensure vendors are clear on testing protocols, shipping requirements, invoicing etc. Ensure onboarding documents stay up to date in the VOB file.
- Manage on-time deliveries, PO changes, ticketing issues through PCL, work with vendor to problem solve.
- Build and roll-out seasonal calendars to all vendors and ensure deadlines are met
- Analyze seasonal assortment and create comprehensive cost recaps for cross-functional teams
Who you are
- Product Development experience in driving product development and understands design, merchandising, and vendor/category management
- Problem Solver - can proactively solve problems and effectively manage multiple challenges.
- Collaboration - Proven ability influencing and making decisions cross-functionally in a matrix environment where speed and cultural sensitivity is crucial.
- Personal Leadership - demonstrated presentation, influencing, and collaboration across teams.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Strong planning skills with the ability to anticipate and adapt to change in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs