About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Your mission, if you choose to accept our position, is to support to our stores on the front lines, through work order management to maintain the Gap, Inc. fleet of stores. Ensuring stores are safe & secure and maintaining brand standards is a top priority. Be prepared to partner with the Store Maintenance Field Team, Brand Operations, outside maintenance vendors, and the greater Store Development team.
This individual contributor, Store Support Agent, requires a passion for customer service with strong analytical skills. The individual best suited for this role will leverage advanced customer service and communication skills to address store maintenance questions and issues, as well as educating stores on Store Maintenance processes. A successful candidate for this position is an intuitive and critical thinker and someone who can proactively identify trends. The agent will work closely with stores and national vendors to drive resolution of work orders via outbound calling, emailing and working in ServiceChannel. Agents will also take inbound calls as needed, ensuring our goal of 92% of work orders are resolved within the Service Level Agreement for each category.
What you'll do
- As an agent you will support the Store Maintenance and Store Development cross-regional teams to ensure all requests for service and escalations are handled appropriately and within SLA
- Expect to follow up with vendors, pull reporting, drive timely issue resolution, analyze complex issues and identify trends to help innovate new ideas and processes
- Daily work includes work order management for store maintenance issues where you will need to consider brand standards and costs across all Gap, Inc. brands to ensure the customer experience is maintained across our store fleet
- You will be expected to work with team and management on improvements to process and procedures to enhance the customer experience
- You will be expected to communicate effectively, both verbally & written
- You will need to establish a strong rapport with customers and business partners, and genuinely convey a sense of urgency and concern for issues at hand
- Successful agents are professional, friendly, quick, confident and knowledgeable
Who you are
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Excel and Word
- Experience in work order management software
- 2-4 years customer service experience
- Familiarity with facilities and/or store maintenance issues
- Ability to motivate self with a growth mindset
- Thinks logically, methodically and intuitively.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs