About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Business Engagement Senior Analyst for eCommerce is responsible for operationalizing the business support strategy that aligns with continued product delivery to achieve successful business implementation and sustainability of all aspects of the Site and eCommerce systems across brands and supports the continuity of business operations.
This role will provide front-line and primary support to the business as they learn and use the systems and tools in the eCommerce space, and oversee the issues management process to drive quick investigation, root cause analysis and resolution of both process and technical issues. This person will ensure close partnership and collaboration with brand and Gap Inc. teams to develop support plans for business implementation of new solutions, manage communication strategy to business teams and leaders as relates to the products the team supports, ensure timely resolution of issues, and identify opportunities for improvement in both business process and continuous improvement of systems from a user experience perspective
What you'll do
- Supports business user communities and project teams as they deliver new and enhanced capabilities and solutions for eCommerce
- Build relationships with Brand stakeholders, Product Management, Mission Control, Project and Technical engineering teams and leaders
- Partner and collaborate closely with Product Management including PdM, Mission Control, Analytics, Change & Training, as well as Project and Technical engineering and support teams to support product delivery and business implementation goals and objectives
- Partner closely with business cross-functional teams and Release/Change Management teams to understand business process, how the system is used, the business impact of issues for internal users and identify potential workarounds to guide and coach Business Engagement resources in their support roles and communications
- Provides front line support for Mission Control and other users reporting issues impacting their ability to do work including initial analysis and troubleshooting, and engaging project and technical teams when needed for further investigation or escalation to drive resolution
- Supports implementation of the standardized operating model and communication strategy for the Business Engagement team to manage day-to-day process and escalations; ensures proactive communication of status and progress on the resolution for key business-impacting issues to Brand, Project leadership and Mission Control.
- Partner with the Mission Control, Change Management, and product management teams to identify opportunities in current systems and process, and provide a direct feedback loop to inform continuous improvement to maximize returns on application development efforts
Who you are
- Demonstrated ability to influence and facilitate project work among cross-functional and cross-branded teams.
- Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining operational processes for a project, team and broader organization.
- Ability to grasp complexity quickly and drive results while juggling many priorities within tight timeframes
- Strong knowledge of web production and e-commerce release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
- 4 years of detailed task planning and execution experience, 3-5 years of online experience
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs