About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Central Marketing team is a critical part of defining Gap Inc. growth and loyalty strategy within the Loyalty & Payments organization. The Central Marketing team manages marketing and internal operations for the Gap Inc. credit card. This team specifically focuses on credit card spend outside of the Gap, Inc. brand portfolio, enticing customers to use their credit card at all merchants.
What you'll do
- Lead the omnichannel strategy, development, and execution of Cobrand/World Sales programs to drive world charge volume and cardholder activation in partnership with the Central Marketing Director
- Partner with issuing bank and internal partners on promotional offer strategies, including identifying target audiences, to meet business objectives (ROI, incremental sales goals, etc.)
- Analyze key performance metrics and develop campaign hindsighteporting with recommendations to optimize campaigns and business performance
- Develop and execute financial planning to support sales, activation and profitability targets
- Develop creative briefs and oversee the development of loyalty marketing assets across multiple platforms and brands; ensure creative is on-strategy, customer-led, and on-brand, partnering with cross-functional teams and brand stakeholders to ensure seamless execution
- Maintain and develop partnerships with issuing bank, credit card association, brand business partners and other relevant stakeholders to drive the business
Who you are
- Organized, self-starter, strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively and build strong relationships with business partners; a positive attitude and ability to manage change; thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and brings structure to ambiguous situations
- Ability to think big picture, stay hyper-focused on the customer, and be a visionary/idea generator, with a willingness to be involved in execution details
- Strategic thinker with an analytical mindset and ability to leverage large data sets to identify trends, solve complex problems, and make data-driven decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights and tell a story from the data
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, advertising, loyalty, analytics, ecommerce or related field, focused on driving the development, execution, and analysis of omni-channel marketing programs
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs