About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
What is Early Talent you might ask? At Gap Inc. we know that talent exists in all places and our team is passionate about building a workforce that comes from all different backgrounds not limited to universities and colleges. The Early Talent Senior Recruiter will identify and recruit top entry-level talent for Gap Inc., as well as, implement recruiting strategy specific to the technology and digital divisions across the enterprise. These include Software Engineering, Data Science & Analytics, Product Management and User Experience that touch on various areas of the organization. This person will also develop and manage the relationships with universities and organizations around the country. The role is a mix of strategic thinking & implementation, operational excellence, and tactical execution. There will be a strong focus on diversity, equality and inclusion.
What you'll do
- Recruit high-performing early professionals into internships and entry-level positions within Gap Inc’s Digital and Technology divisions
- Serve as one of Gap Inc.'s relationship managers to colleges, universities, & organizations including faculty & administration, career center directors, student clubs, and other on-campus liaisons
- Build Gap Inc’s employer brand across campuses and beyond to cultivate long-lasting, influential relationships with identified schools and organizations.
- Develop and implement seasonal plans for campus recruitment (career fairs, info sessions, on-site interviews, diversity and club events)
- Partner with recruiting leadership and business leaders across the enterprise to inform recruitment strategies and recruiting plans for targeted schools and organizations.
- Conduct high volume interviews and evaluate diverse set of candidates for identified capabilities and potential for selection in our full time positions and early talent programs.
- Conduct analysis and identify future opportunities for continuous-improvement, innovation and campaign enhancements
- Analyze pipeline metrics to ensure hiring needs are met and lead the reporting of key performance recruiting metrics to identify trends.
- Work to improve upon existing processes and develop innovative approaches
Who you are
- 4+ years experience in full cycle recruiting for technology-focused roles required, experience in early talent or university recruiting preferred
- Ability to evaluate technical aptitude and screen candidates for both technical and behavioral fit with thorough knowledge of technology industry landscape, diversity recruiting and market trends
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and ability to build credibility with upper levels of management to consult and influence (ability to effectively advocate a point of view and willingness to take calculated risks)
- Ability to effectively manage projects, timelines and balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail and comfortability presenting to large audiences
- Strong Business acumen and Proven ability in analytics and synthesizing data through programs like Excel & Powerpoint.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Ability to travel in the US ~20%
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs