About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
This position will provide financial planning and decision support for three areas 1) Asset Protection, 2) HQ Facilities and 3) HQ Operations functions + Operations Consolidation & Analysis. The ideal candidate will lead a team of eight and partner closely with cross functional leaders in AP, Facilities and Operations. In this role you will be responsible for FP&A core responsibilities (i.e. budget, forecast, expense management), facilities scenario modeling, decision support analysis including business case development and procurement. This individual must have a strong voice of confidence with an ability to influence and collaborate at the executive level.
What you'll do
- Management of $150M+ operating budget/capital expenditures across the portfolio of brands and functions
- FP&A oversight for all cyclical deliverables including Long Range Planning, Annual Budget, Monthly Forecast and Expense Management
- Consolidate all Operation functions to Executive Summary on a monthy basis
- Real estate modeling and support for our portfolio of corporate offices globally
- Provide strategic direction using financial analysis in proven theft mitigation tactics
- Prepare and support A/B testing environments to experiment with new providers and present findings
- Business Case Development in support of Gap Inc. key growth and expense savings initiatives
- Prepare Executive/Board of Director packages
- Manage and develop a team of eight
- Sits on Asset Mangement Leadership Team, Operations Finance Leader
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, MBA prefered
- 10+ years of Finance experience and 5+ years of supervisory experience, preferred
- Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results; proficiency in retail math
- Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
- Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners
- Influential and Articulate
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs