About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Brand Planning team manages high level divisional/product financials for the Old Navy brand franchise division. In this role, you’ll help to drive franchisee’s seasonal investments to hit wholesale budget and earnings through analysis of divisional/product financials at a total level and for key franchisee accounts. The analyst is responsible for supporting the brand planning team with relevant data and analysis and will be a strategic partner for select multi-channel franchise accounts.
What you'll do
- Assist in Quarterly Hindsight: account and divisional analysis to identify risks/opportunities. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop action plans
- Assist with Franchise Market deliverables: setting up planning tools, onboarding new accounts, creating report benchmarks, running investment reviews and attending milestone meetings
- Support key initiatives and strategies through analytics, reports and tools that quantify results through structured approach, rigorous analysis, and proactive communication
- Find new opportunities to standardize and create reports as well as in-depth ad hoc analysis
- Manage multiple data sources, identify gaps in the data capture process and make suggestions on improvements/enhancements for data integrity
- Run reports and analyze performance as needed
Who you are
- 1-3 years’ experience in planning, finance, or related analytical experience preferred
- Experience with wholesale/franchise business a plus
- Ability to problem solve independently and through strong partnerships with business partners across the globe; thrives in a dynamic environment with a high degree of ambiguity
- Possess a clear understanding of financial metrics and levers, including sales, comp levers, gross margin, and inventory metrics
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are a must (particularly in Excel where pivot tables and v-lookups will be used extensively)
- Attending late night or early morning calls required
- Ability to work remote in a work-from-home environment
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs