About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
In GapTech, we are obsessed with improving our employee’s experience and believe that productivity is a key element of that experience. We set the bar high to delight our employees and our goal is to always deliver value and exceed their expectations. The Enterprise Collaboration Solution Analyst role is a key role in launching and enhancing solutions that meet our employees' productivity needs; continuously looking to innovate, simplify, respond, and ensure that value is provided at every step in the journey.
What you'll do
- Provide L1 & L2 business support; & engage with vendors, as needed; to quickly resolve issues for our employees, minimizing business disruption through guidance and communication of solutions to the problems business end-users experience using our systems and solutions
- Collaborate with business partners on the best approach to enable and advance their Office 365 capabilities, so they can operate more efficiently and effectively
- Act as an extension of the employee, being a proactive evangelist with GapTech to accomplish defined objectives. This includes management of the Microsoft enhancement and defect backlog.
- Participate in the design and implementation of the solution, taking advantage of the O365 out-of-the-box capabilities. May require some knowledge of PowerShell scripting language.
- Development of training guides, user training, and documentation, as required
- Contribute to the implementation of data governance within the O365.
- Drive consistency in One Drive, SharePoint, Teams deployment and usage, including taxonomies, templates, life cycle management.
Who you are
- 3-5 years of experience in a data analytics role, preferably in a customer support environment. Degree in Economics, Statistics, Marketing, or Business Administration preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office365 suite of tools required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, analytical skills, and strategic thinking.
- Demonstrated, quality-focused, track record of successful projects.
- The ability to research and quickly assimilate relevant new technologies, concepts, architectures and features is essential.
- Ability to understand business needs and match them to available Office 365 platform solutions.
- Accomplished in providing consultation on and developing and implementing solutions for Microsoft Office 365 collaboration and document management, according to Microsoft best practices
- Possess excellent initiative and organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs