About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
As the Territory Finance Analyst, you provide insight to the Territory leaders based on your analysis and observations to enable the team to drive profitable sales growth. You are responsible for creating, maintaining and communicating the Territory Forecast, providing Labor direction to your Territory,and supporting the Territory with additional analysis to drive profitability by assessing both top and bottom-line results.You are responsible for the Labor Management Expert (LME) program within your Territory and the Regional LMEs are a primary audience for you.
What you'll do
- Creates and Communicate the Territory Forecasts
- Identifies risk/opportunities based on how Regions/Districts are forecasted
- Leads the successful execution/scheduling of labor in partnership Territory Finance Manager
- Provides direction to Regional LMEs to better schedule allocated labor
- Utilizes Standardized Reporting to identify where attention is needed to support labor scheduling practices
- Validates Labor Investment needs and analysis to understand ROI
- Provides weekly recurring reporting to Territory team
- Provides supplemental reporting and analysis for executive visits
- Provides ad hoc reporting upon request
Who you are
- Deep knowledge and experience in forecasting, labor, and reporting
- Ability to develop a story from the analysis
- Effective in presenting strategies and data to influence outcomes
- Proven track record in forming partnerships and seen as a credible partner across the Territory
- Proven success in working in a retail environment delivering strategies that drive profitable sales growth
- Proficient skill in Microsoft Office, Power Bi, Nova and Excel
- 5+ years of related business experience
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to travel overnight as needed
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs