About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
This position will support the Specialty Asset Protection center of excellence. They will be responsible for leading and implementing strategic iniatives as defined by the annual operating plan. This role will support the Speacialty AP leadership team by providing data insights that further our goals and objectives. As a subject matter expert this role will help to create efficiencies with the team and reduce variability across AORs. This role will be responsible for providing additional support as needed to the Specialty COE and Operations COE. This role requires the ability to Maintain strong partnerships with Specialty AP leadership team, Operations COE, and store strategy and operations team.
What you'll do
- Leads the execution of the Specialty Asset Protection annual operating plan and initiatives while providing data on progress and performance to acieveing goals in partnership with Specialty AP leadership team
- Creates robust business reviews of project work articulating learnings and next steps to inform key business partners and influence future risk mitigation opportunities.
- Utlizes reporting to diagnose and compile data insights to drive Specialty AP goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates leadership by ensuring team has appropriate tools, support, coaching and training to effectively operate at maximum potential
- Represents and provides AP Specialty input on brand specific initiatives and policies
- Provides additional support to Specialty AP COE and Operations COE as needed
- Influences Director and Regional Level LP business partners
Who you are
- 3-5 years of multi store retail Asset Protection Management experience preferred
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Web based communication
- Ability to effectively communicate with business partners via, phone, e-mail, and presentations
- Project Management Skill/ Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while also managing the day to day needs of the business.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence upward
- Must be able to complete desk work for eight hours at a time.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs