About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Gap Inc.’s Early Talent Programming & Recruiting Team offers on-boarding, functional, and professional development programs to build employee skills and capabilities for high-potential entry-level talent.The Early Talent Management Operations Specialist will play a crucial part in bringing our early talent strategies to life through fostering relationships with external candidates as well as internal business partners across all Gap Inc. functions and family of brands. A fantastic opportunity to be a part of the team shaping the future of Gap Inc.’s early-talent pipeline, a key aspect of fueling our innovation and digital growth, while also building capabilities for a future role as Talent Acquisition Recruiter or Learning & Development Program Manager.
What you'll do
- Supports Early Talent Recruiters and Program Managers in driving positive end-to-end experiences for individuals as they progress from external candidates to internal interns and employees. Admin support including data entry, calendaring interviews/program events, and managing adhoc tasks.
- Maintains robust relationships by providing excellent customer service to candidates, program participants, key stakeholders (business leaders/executives) and cross-functional business partners. In order to effectively execute recruiting and program logistics, acquire a baseline understanding of recruiting philosophy and program offers.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for candidates and business partners throughout the interview process and works with the recruiting team to identify opportunities that will enhance the interview, candidate, and hiring manager experience. Coordinates interviews, new hire communications to hiring teams, and business partners.
- Manages Program event logistics designed for participants (interns and other entry-level employees) to successfully onboard to the company, get up-to-speed in their function, and network. Plans and executes logistics for classes, team etworking events, executive leader sessions, zoom meetings, and production of class materials.
Who you are
- Demonstrate customer curiosity and relates well to all levels of candidates and employees; builds appropriate rapport; and builds effective partnerships.
- Proven ability to own it, do it, and get it done by working effectively with teams/colleagues across the org. and demonstrate accountability and attention to detail to see workstreams through to the end.
- Savvy on how organizations work; knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network.
- Try fast, learn fast, think big by presenting problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook & Excel) preferred.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs