About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Project Manager of Field Communications supports the Store Strategy and Operations team to deliver effective communication tools and resources to drive increased field execution and engagement. This role will work closely with various functions to develop communication plans, driving compelling messaging and creative employee experiences to build culture in the field and bridge a connection between field and HQ populations.
This role partners with the Sr. Manager Field Communications to influence and collaborate with key business partners across all functions and channels and consults in change management plans while representing the voice of the field and customer in all interactions.
What you'll do
- Delivers impactful communications to help employees and leaders understand their roles and to build a product and customer obsessed culture while bringing to life our brands’ strategies, visions and values.
- Works with their Brand Operations to ensure the team is delivering quality, clarity, timeliness, accuracy and relevance of all communications to drive improvements in store execution.
- Influence all phases of communication, including writing, creating, editing and publishing messages.
- Directs/Manages Store Communications Technology and is responsible for keeping all information updated through the subject matter experts owning content.
- Safeguards that the volume of information is digestible, and the delivery vehicles produce the best result for the intended audience.
- Analyzes opportunities, drives results and measures the success of initiatives in the store environment.
- Supports execution of Field and HQ engagement, meetings and events.
Who you are
- Communication – able to convey information and ideas through excellent verbal and written communication in an engaging manner facilitating understanding and retention.
- Continuous Learning – articulates and embraces challenges; learns from and seeks information that can result in improved business results.
- Customer Impact – identifies opportunities within the store environment and offers solutions to improve the overall customer experience.
- Commercial Impact – understands the importance of achieving commercial and business goals.
- Detail Orientated – demonstrates attention to detail in the creation of processes and monitors implementation to ensure proper execution.
- Self-Accountability – sets specific and measurable performance objectives and strives to always meet or exceed the performance standard.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, In Design and graphic design experience preferred.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs