About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Athleta Store Customer Programs & Experience supports the Store Operations team to create effective tools, resources and communication to drive customer programs in stores. The role will manage the routine operations of existing customer programs as well as develop new programs to drive service innovation and enhance store experience. This role will interact with cross brand, cross functional and cross channel business partners and reports into the Sr. Manager of Retail Operation to influence key business partners and represent the voice of the field in all interactions.
What you'll do
- Support customer programs and initiatives through effective communication and strong partnerships with cross functional partners.
- Oversee budgets and reporting related to customer programs.
- Support development of standardized processes and tools to support seamless execution of all customer programs and store outreach.
- Create and implement all store communication associated with customer programs and store outreach activities.
- Analyze and propose solutions, within brand store environment.
- Project manage timelines and deliverables with cross-functional business partner to deliver new programs and updates to existing programs.
- Recommend change management strategies to effectively implement initiatives.
Who you are
- Continuous Learning - articulates and embraces challenges; learns from and seeks information that can result in improved business results
- Innovation - demonstrates ability to effectively brainstorm and then implement new ideas and solutions with the team
- Customer Impact – identifies opportunities within the store environment and offers solutions to improve the overall customer experience
- Commercial Impact – understands the importance of achieving commercial and business goals
- Detail Orientated – demonstrates attention to detail in the creation of processes and monitors implementation to ensure proper execution
- Self-Accountability – sets specific and measurable performance objectives and strives to always meet or exceed the performance standard
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs