About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Gap Inc. is launching a new B2B business to sell apparel products from our brands to enterprises and governments. We are hiring for a critical role that will manage operations and planning for this innovative and high growth start up. Key responsibilities will be to maximize B2B business opportunities, stand up new operating capabilities, develop inventory strategies, and manage special projects related to B2B. This role will report directly to the leader of this business and work closely with cross-functional teams across the organization.
What you'll do
- Work with General Manager and Finance on a daily basis to grow the B2B business and lead special projects
- Proactively identify and mitigate potential risks to the B2B business
- Develop the B2B inventory strategy and operating model in close partnership with cross-functional teams, such as Sourcing, Global Supply Chain, Product Management, and Brand Inventory Management
- Manage customer database, support sales activities, and oversee deal execution
- Provide weekly business updates and track progress against business goals
Who you are
- Experience creating new operating capabilities and strong understanding of product and supply chain processes
- Problem-solver who is solution oriented, comfortable with ambiguity, and thrives in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to analyze and translate quantitative and qualitative information into simple, actionable recommendations
- Team player who can collaborate effectively with cross-functional business partners
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-5 years of professional work experience in supply chain, planning, inventory management, or operations at an apparel retailer or wholesaler
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs