About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
This role is a Marketing Manager job on the Cross-Brand Marketing team within the Loyalty & Payments part of the organization. This team oversees and manages multi-brand marketing initiatives, leveraging and maximizing the competitive advantage of Gap Inc’s family of brands. This team focuses on identifying and executing campaigns within both the Loyalty and Payments space.
What you'll do
- Oversee development of cross-brand marketing campaigns from proof of concept to execution across all channels (direct mail, in-store, paid media, site, email, etc.)
- Identifies and drives opportunities for scalable, cross-brand collaboration, building on learnings and best practices from customer insights and brand campaign tests
- Inform the loyalty member cross-brand online experience, through personalization, A/B testing and consumer insights, in partnership with User Experience and Digital Performance Growth teams.
- Represents loyalty in meetings and cross-functional alignments, partnering with L&P Brand teams to ensure cohesive strategy and execution for loyalty integration across channels
- Analyzes and interprets cross-brand performance to inform hindsight, in-season traction and strategy in partnership with Business Analysis team
- Manages multiple marketing partner relationships throughout the organization, including with central email and digital teams, to help drive execution on marketing campaigns
- Manage the creative process, including creating briefs, working with creative agencies on asset and guidelines development, and asset management
- Develop targeted customer communication via digital channels (site, email, paid, mobile, etc.)
- Helps consolidate, streamline and standardize processes across the enterprise to maximize team effectiveness
- Manages budgeting, opening POs, forecasting and actualizing costs
Who you are
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, advertising, loyalty, payments, eCommerce or related field, focused on driving the development, execution, and analysis of omnichannel marketing programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights from data and develop a story
- Experience using logic and methods to solve difficult problems and derive effective solutions
- Ability to organize and manage multiple detail-oriented projects and to meet deadlines
- Proven skill in leading and working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g., IT, International, Brands, Creative, etc.) in support of specific business priorities
- Strategic thinker with the ability to leverage large data sets to make data-driven decisions; experience with Excel is a plus
- Prior digital experience required, specifically site marketing, as well as email campaign development and execution; experience leveraging personalization to drive customer experience and engagement
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Google Docs
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a plus
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs