About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Gap Inc. Global Security Intelligence Analyst (IA) will be responsible for daily monitoring of all incoming risk event alerts, event notifications and International SOS (ISOS) travel advisories. The IA will also be responsible for tracking and monitoring internal and external intelligence sources for incidents that could potentially impact Gap Inc. assets, – including domestic and international travelers, retail brand stores, Customer Experience Centers, Customer Contact Centers, HQ facilities, photo studios and major corporate events (Investor Meetings, Annual Shareholder Meetings, Field Leadership Conferences, etc.) during global incidents or crisis events.
What you'll do
- Provide local or remote leadership support of the GSOC by providing ongoing oversight of risk event alert monitoring and situation reporting. Be the Lead for the GSOC Operators and response efforts providing guidance within the scope of the intelligence gathering and reporting processes. Manage and apply the Global Security Intelligence Gathering and Dissemination process.
- Lead the use of new Intelligence products as well as analyze existing intelligence tools to provide recommendations for improvement.
- Serve as the resident expert of internal intelligence and risk analysis tools and systems. Maintain highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Conduct regular monitoring of open-source intelligence, social media platforms, and client specific intelligence gathering tools for known and potential threats to Gap Inc. assets.
- Effectively analyze relevant threats and produce actionable intelligence products in a timely manner for any and all incidents including but not limited to threat assessments and travel risk assessments.
- Ensure communication with BCP, Market ICS groups, Asset Protection partners, Global Security Management and other key business partners on matters related to employee welfare, global incidents, operational issues and critical situations to assist with employee wellness and business decisions. Track, document and report progress on projects and initiatives in areas of responsibility.
- Attend internal team meetings and working session, virtually and/or locally.Assist in developing situation briefs, process documents and training presentations for Global Security management.
Who you are
- Prior experience working in a security, safety, or emergency operations center preferred. Familiarity with geopolitical events helpful
- Computer skills required with proficiencies in Excel, Word, Power BI, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, and Oracle Applications (TIM system preferred)
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to review data/processes and independently determine/implement solutions
- Ability to develop partnerships with Corporate Personnel, Field Asset Protection across all Gap Inc. Brands, and 3rd party vendors
- Strong customer service skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have strong organizational skills, including follow-through and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and creatively with a high degree of discretion and confidentiality. Team player with great flexibility
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs