Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer curios and highly-solution oriented Senior Producer to be part of our Personalization Pod. Working in an agile methodology, the Gap Personalization Pod is a cross-functional group with the charter to continually experiment, learn, and scale personalization across our digital customer experience. The Sr Producer for the Pod will be primarily focused on building solutions for and executing personalization initiatives optimizing our email and site channels to meet sprint objectives - this requires solid relationships with cross-functional, central, and vendor partners. This candidate will be an expert in the tools and process for executing personalization campaigns. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, excellent collaborator, speaks with candor and is a self-starter that is comfortable operating in a rapidly changing environment.
What you'll do
Be a brand ambassador within the pod combining brand identity and customer metrics to support testing strategy
Provide holistic view of marketing tech stack to inform feasibility and level of effort for initiatives
Proactively seeks out opportunities to learn more about our customers, business processes and systems. Uses knowledge to suggest new ideas and contribute to the personalization roadmap.
Communicate effectively across stakeholders through the stages of a test (strategy, feasibility, development, launch, results, scale), lead conversations with leadership team.
Responsible for delivering and executing campaigns for Gap flawlessly across email & site in support of personalization and testing
Ensures all projects are launched on time and meet project requirements; keeps team notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule (deliverables, sprint dates, resources, etc.).
Collaborates with pod team members, partners across the organization, and vendors on enablement & execution against capabilities & resources.
Manages changes during the Creative Development portion of the project workflow.
pod leads to determine most effective processes to deliver sprint objectives.
Partners with business teams to productionalize successful tests.
Who you are
- 5+ years of project management experience and execution experience in ecommerce.
- Ability to influence and coordinate activities among cross-functional and cross-brand teams.
- Self-motivated, assertive and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting while mindful of time-management and efficiencies.
- Understanding of ecommerce content management processes, including direct experience with email and site tools and technologies. Desire to learn new tools as needed.
- Experience in pulling and analyzing data to provide customer insights and inform testing strategy.
- Experience in managing and communicating deliverables for multiple projects at any given time.
- Proficiency with organizational programs (OneDrive, SharePoint, Airtable, Movable Ink, Coherent Path, Optimizely).
- Superior ability to multi-task and track many moving parts.
- Thrives and remains poised in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly detailed oriented and customer curious.
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as an ability to work effectively with all levels within the organization.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs