About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Project Manager of Technology Operations supports the Customer Strategy team to create effective communication, tools and resources that drive increased field execution and improved product sell through in stores. The role will manage all aspects of IT/Technology including new releases, maintenance and escalations for Gap Inc., North America stores. This role will interact with cross brand, cross functional and cross channel business partners. This role partners with the Manager of Technology Operations to influence key business partners across all functions and channels and represents the voice of the field in all interactions.
What you'll do
- Manage in store execution of all IT/Technology programs and initiatives through effective communication and strong partnerships with cross-brand and cross-functional teams
- Recommend change management strategies to effectively implement initiatives
- Oversee and execute all store communication associated with daily IT/Technology rollouts amongst others
- Collaborate with field and HQ teams to determine opportunities for process improvement
- Analyze and propose solutions within brand store environment
- Analyze competitors to enable best in class processes
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent retail store experience
- Ability to embrace challenges, solve problems and learn from mistakes
- Ability to effectively brainstorm and implement new ideas and solutions
- Ability to identify opportunities within the store environment and offers solutions to improve the overall customer and employee experience
- Ability to manage complex projects, timelines and deliverables with a high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to set specific and measurable performance objectives and strives to meet and/or exceed the performance standard
- Ability to be self-sufficient, using resources and team members to identify and implement sustainable solutions
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs