About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Treasury department at Gap Inc. is primarily responsible for developing and executing optimal financing, foreign exchange risk management and capital structure strategies for the Company. This senior analyst position will support the Global Gap Inc Treasury team in the foreign exchange and international cash flow as well as international business support processes and will have broad exposure and opportunity to contribute and learn all aspects of Treasury.
What you'll do
- Maintain and improve exposure forecast models for foreign currency (FX) hedging programs; partner with brand finance teams on quantifying FX exposures; support hedge recommendations and execution
- Lead monthly hedge ratio analysis and liaison with accounting
- Leverage Kyriba Treasury Management workstation for foreign exchange workflow and management reporting
- Lead month-end closing processes (including MTM valuation and monitoring bank counterparty exposure) and quarterly financial disclosures; Support on SOX compliance
- Facilitate monthly intercompany settlement process and assist with balance sheet hedging
- Other project work may include international funding, cash flow forecasting and ad-hoc treasury projects, as needed
- Cross-functional collaboration with accounting, FP&A, tax, legal and international stakeholders
Who you are
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience in Treasury/Accounting/Finance related field. Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required; MBA a plus
- Strong quantitative, analytical and financial modeling skills
- Working knowledge of accounting concepts and practice; curiosity and strong desire to learn about foreign exchange and capital markets
- Proactive problem-solving skills with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships at all levels of the organization
- Experience with Treasury systems such as Kyriba, FXall, Bloomberg Terminal a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs