About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
This is an opportunity to contribute to a newly formed team in the central digital organization of Gap Inc. The media enablement team supports all Gap Inc brands and markets, powering best-in-class digital marketing programs. This role is a partner to the brand media teams at Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Athleta, Intermix and Janie and Jack, as well as the data & analytics, product management and digital operations teams within corporate HQ.
What you'll do
- Build internal & external partnerships, lean into the implementation of new martech solutions and identify operational process improvement opportunities.
- Execute roadmaps for product feed, customer data and adtech implementation. Manage a growing media enablement team and develop a playbook for peak to ensure flawless delivery of our most crucial quarter.
- Own media vendor relationships, drive new cross-brand initiatives and act as visible thought-leader in the digital marketing space
Who you are
- 5-7 years digital marketing experience
- Highly effective communicator who has managed people or agencies
- Detail-oriented with experience managing multiple priorities concurrently
- High levels of autonomy and self-motivation with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; team mindset and able to interact with various levels of management
- Knowledge of digital marketing campaign tools & analytics platforms ex. Adobe Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook
- Deep understanding of data feeds, client & server-side tracking, customer data management
- Familiarity with changes in digital privacy & consent policies, including iOS14, CCPA, GDPR, and ITP
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs