About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
The Associate Producer is responsible for scheduling and managing the marketing content for Banana Republic Factory Online, the tracking and communication of marketing deliverables; and driving issue resolution and communication related to digital tools and functionality. This role will support the Producer in managing promotional site marketing launches from ideation to execution.
What you'll do
- Drives the review and final sign-off of site content by assisting in leading key meetings owned by Production, recording feedback and action items and communicating recap to owners for follow-up and completion.
- Coordinates project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Inventory Management, Web Developers, IT, Operations, and 3rd party vendors.
- Ensures project is launched on time and meets initial requirements. Keep management and cross-functional partners notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule.
- Use site development tools to create site content and schedule site deployments while coordinating proofing with cross-functional partners. Working closely with marketing, copy, production, and design, to ensure site accuracy.
- Lead cross-functional QA across teams to ensure all site content, linking, and legal details are accurate before deployment
- Performs the final assessment and approval of site content prior to deployment
- Develops and maintains documentation, templates, or tools to maintain a shared knowledge base among the Production team.
- Assists team on various projects to help improve the overall site experience or enhance our internal tools.
- Updates and maintains various documents used cross-functionally to support promotional launches.
Who you are
- Understanding of digital production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
- Ability to influence and coordinate activities among cross-functional, cross-branded teams. Act as a liaison between business and technical resources.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity & flexibility to an ever-changing environment.
- Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining operational processes.
- Project Management skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels within the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
- 1-2 years of web production experience. Retail eCommerce experience and mobile content development a plus.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs