For the past 22 years, we’ve committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It’s what we do best, and we’re on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable.
About the role
The Allocation Analyst will support the Allocation and Store Planning team by managing the tactical day-to-day work in the allocation tool (PETE), including: assisting in managing daily replenishment, supporting the new flow process, troubleshooting variances and discrepancies, and opening, tracking and providing back-up documentation to support ticket resolution. In addition, the Allocation Analyst will provide back-up on critical Allocation and Store Planning reporting and perform ad hoc analysis relating to product performance and inventory levels as necessary.
What you'll do
- Deliver weekly reporting with insight and actions
- Execute initial and replenishment allocations for growing fleet
- Manage target inventory levels within PETE
- Validate allocation files
- Exception management of store/product inventory allocations and business needs
- Open tickets, gather details, and research for quick resolution
- Collaborate with business partners to execute plans/strategies
- Provide ad-hoc allocation analysis and support hindsighting as required
- Responsible for key allocation and store planning report generation
Who you are
- Works well in rapidly changing environment
- Systems, tools and technical agility
- Solution/detail oriented
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and an aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
- Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data
- Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years work experience in a related industry a plus
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs