About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Central Marketing team manages all marketing and internal operations for the Gap Inc. credit card. This team specifically focuses on credit card spend outside of the Gap, Inc. brand portfolio, enticing customers to use their credit cards at all merchants. From card benefit innovation to direct marketing campaigns, this team is the touchpoint that has direct access to Gap cardmembers.
What you'll do
- Develop creative briefs and oversees the execution of marketing campaigns across multiple platforms and brands; maintain oversight to ensure creative is on-strategy, customer-led, and on-brand, partnering with cross-functional teams, Issuing Bank and channel vendors to ensure seamless execution
- Manage email program, including the partnership with outside email vendor, campaign scheduling, submitting campaign assets, QA and reporting
- Analyze business and campaign performance, share out results and optimization recommendations to cross-functional partners and stakeholders as needed
- Align with key business partners throughout the organization and Issuing Bank on L&P program goals and initiatives; drive for collaboration, integration and shared accountability
- Support management of marketing budget, including opening POs, forecasting and actualizing costs
Who you are
- Organized, self-starter with a positive attitude, strong communication/interpersonal skills, and ability to manage change
- Proactive with strong project and program management skills; able to multi-task and work autonomously and as part of a team; willingness to shift plans as necessary to meet goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and stay focused/calm, while showing strong attention to detail and delivering flawlessly & accurately
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, advertising, loyalty, eCommerce or related field, focused on driving the development, execution, and analysis of omnichannel marketing programs; experience working with creative teams and creative development processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights and tell a story from the data
- Past credit card, retail, or agency experience preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs