About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Digital/Direct Marketing is a centralized organization responsible for Multichannel marketing efforts for all brands within Gap Inc. This team works cross-brand and cross-functionally to ensure the marketing initiatives are guided by a customer-first mindset, with the ultimate goal of driving incremental sales performance and ongoing learnings, while also streamlining processes and functionalities that can improve the operational effectiveness of the organization. They are responsible for developing the overall strategy for customer targeting and segmentation, and the execution of the campaign audience files within our campaign management software.
The Omnichannel Marketing Operations Manager is a new position within the Digital/Direct Marketing team and is responsible for integrating and maintaining efficient process/governance across the various marketing channels that work within our new campaign management software.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in marketing strategy, project management, and marketing operations. And have experience with enabling a new campaign management solution across a complex organization. Candidates should exhibit excellent technical and communication skills, and the ability to work cross-functionally across multiple departments outside of marketing. The individual should be self-motivated, able to work independently and balance a workload that consists of both ongoing system enablement/governance, as well as system improvements and strategic road-mapping as the omnichannel marketing efforts roll out.
What you'll do
- Become the SME for our new campaign management software tool (Redpoint) across all marketing channels/teams within the organization.
- Implement and own the operations and governance around the key components of the tool that business users engage with (data attributes, customer segments, campaign naming and file saving, campaign and channel reporting, etc.)
- Develop a close partnership with Product Management, Marketing Database Services and Redpoint Support Teams for successful process integration and ongoing innovation capabilities.
- Serve as liaison between marketing teams and Redpoint for all supplemental training and onboarding
- Manages and escalates issues when necessary; identifying solutions to remedy issues when possible
- Support Digital and Direct Marketing teams with omnichannel campaign audience/list build
- Own the innovation and mechanics of orchestrating new initiatives within Redpoint.
Who you are
- 5+ years of professional work experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience in an omnichannel marketing operations capacity
- Experience with Redpoint or other CRM campaign management/performance tools and proven experience in using technology to build execution strategies for CRM initiatives.
- Possesses a successful project management background with clear tactics to maintain project objectives and timelines
- Experience engaging and guiding technical teams
- Organized and proactive and with strong attention to detail
- Analytical skills and logical thinker
- Knowledge of SQL or SAS or other database query tool, and/or experience with a reporting or data mining tool
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs