About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Production Artist, Loyalty is responsible for the production of on-time, error-free, and properly constructed print and digital files. Key requirements for this role include a strong sense of design to support conceptual development, strong working knowledge of current design software, and the ability to communicate effectively with business partners.
Create on-time, error-free, and properly constructed artwork and mechanicals
Support and defend the creative concept throughout the production process
Continually manage, and work to improve, the quality of department deliverables
Maintain responsibility for projects from creative hand-off through final delivery
Adhere to production quality standards and proofing / sign-off procedures to ensure error-free deliverables
Create mock-ups and prepare presentation materials for business partners, if required
Adhere to naming and back-up procedures to ensure proper archiving of digital assets
Prepare and deliver final artwork to business partners on time
Actively participate in creative / production handoff meetings
Actively participate in production artist meetings
Gather and record information from business partners and suppliers that facilitates efficient studio workflow through Production (ie. legal, template, print specifications, etc.)
Who you are
- Design sensibility, coupled with the desire and skill to be strong creative partners
- Uncompromising attention to detail and maintenance of the highest degree of quality
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud + Zeplin for online
- Working knowledge of printing platforms and web standards (Lithography, Screen Print, Responsive Design, etc.)
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage own projects, manage time and multi-task
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to apply past learning to present situations
- Constant drive to gain additional knowledge to improve skill set
- Minimum 3-6 years of hands-on digital production experience
- Pre-Press / Printing / Digital / Web
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs