About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
We’re looking for a new Corporate Security Reception Team member. A successful candidate will be someone that enjoys working with the public, has great customer service skills and has a strong sense of duty and care for their fellow employees. Your time will be split between working reception at the front desk for a very busy enviorment and performing patrols, audits and responding to incidents including first-aid response. First-aid/CPR/AED training is provided to all team members.
What you'll do
- Performs general administrative duties. Light administrative word processing and data entry tasks.
- Monitor employee, vendor and visitor entrances and exits from the buildings.
- Verifies and process employees that forget or lose their access control badge.
- Ability to Multi task (phone, guest, alarms, radio traffic, turnstiles and emails) while maintaining a pleasant and inviting customer friendly demeanor.
- Receives emergency procedure training including first aid, CPR and use of an AED machine and Assist in Fire and Earthquake drill and evacuations.
- Assure that all contractors and visitors are signed in and escorted to work areas.
- Monitor and respond to facility alarms and facilities’/campus’ CCTV system.
Who you are
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2 - 3 years of customer service experience preferred
- Prior reception experience preferred
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs