About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Test & Learn Center of Excellence (CoE) is tasked with driving practices, standards, and execution of experiments across Gap Inc.
The Manager, Test & Learn Analytics will focus on the analysis of strategic analytic testing projects from inception to completion. They will also provide support on testing methods, processes, and services across the organization and evangelize the use of the Data & Analytics Test & Learn CoE. This role will report to the Director, Test & Learn Analytics within the CoE.
What you'll do
- Work with brand partners and product managers to structure and execute disciplined tests, measure and analyze the results, and present our findings and iterative ideas
- Track and manage all current and future tests and participate in cross-functional meetings to discuss timelines, recommend best-practices and share learnings
- Prepare dashboards to share testing insights and present to senior leadership regularly
- Work with key stakeholders both internal and external to advance our testing capabilities
- Identify and execute process improvement strategies to further enhance and streamline our capabilities
- Evangelize and promote the use of the Test & Learn CoE through outreach, education, and training programs as well as the development of tools, reports, and other materials
- Partner closely with Marketing, Brands, Loyalty, Strategy and other groups to drive adoption of Test & Learn methodology, processes, insights, and services
- Develop competencies in omnichannel experimentation
Who you are
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in data access and analysis methods for large customer and transactional data: Expert SQL skills and working experience with an array of data extraction, manipulation and summarization languages, and toolsets such as R, Python, and SAS.
- Optimizely and Adobe analytics are highly preferred.
- Skilled in principles of test design as well as measurement and statistical analysis of results
- Skilled in data visualizations
- Familiar with the psychology of economic/customer behavior
- Deep knowledge of retail and eCommerce customer domains highly desirable; experienced with digital and offline testing; knowledge of retail store testing a plus
- The ability to manage milestones and continuous communication with stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a quantitative field such as math, statistics, physics, engineering, economics, computer science); Master’s degree desired, but not required
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs