Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
About the role
The Assistant Producer on the North America Promotions Production team is responsible for the project management of digital marketing launches from ideation to execution, this includes: facilitating the creative development of marketing assets, email execution for Canada and supporting US email as needed. We are looking for someone to join our dynamic, high-performing team responsible for site and email promotional content production. We pride ourselves on flawless execution in an environment of growth-oriented change. We work collaboratively with our partners in Marketing, Web Design, Merchandising and our third party Email vendor to produce a best-in-class shopping experience.
What you'll do
- Driving the timely development, review, final sign-off and QA of email and web site content; tracking and communicating marketing deliverables, managing any required changes and ensuring project meets initial requirements.
- Tracking and expediting Canadian French translation with our translation management team.
- Executing the on-time, on-strategy bi-lingual Canada marketing email program; delivering email assets to our email vendor including linking and setup.
- Coordinating project activities and partnering with various departments including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Web Development and 3rd party vendors, among others.
- Testing, Quality Assurance, routing and approving all emails before deployment.
- Keeping to tight deadlines and managing changing priorities on an hourly basis.
- Responding quickly to change in scope or project schedule and keeping management notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule (deliverables, milestone dates, resources, etc.).
- Assisting in leading key meetings owned by Production. Recording action items and communicates out to owners for follow-up and completion as needed.
- Proactively seeking out opportunities to learn more about brand business processes and systems. Using knowledge to suggest new ideas and change to improve overall efficiency of processes.
- Familiarity with project workflow tools, Microsoft Office suite, OneDrive/SharePoint, and marketing content management systems is a plus.
- Understanding of email/web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
- Experience in project management and communicating deliverables for multiple projects at any given time.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- High degree of initiative and resourcefulness
- Ability to work well independently and within a group setting
Who you are
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
1-3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
1-3 years of related online experience with a preference for ecommerce
Benefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs