About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Acquisition Loyalty team drives the acquisition strategy within each of the Gap brands. They oversee the launch and execution of marketing initiatives that must be integrated into each brand’s commercial planning calendar and support the brand’s overall marketing objectives. They serve as the primary point of contact and are directly embedded with the brand teams. The ideal candidate for this team must have strong communication and influencing skills, be able to manage multiple projects and develop and execute cross-channel marketing campaigns.
What you'll do
- Helps to define the omnichannel and channel-specific acquisition loyalty marketing strategies to drive customer engagement & acquisition; deliver against brand objectives in partnership with a Brand Loyalty Director
- Develops creative briefs and partners with brand creative teams on the development of loyalty marketing assets across multiple platforms within the respective brand; maintains oversight to ensure creative is on-strategy and on-brand, partnering with cross-functional teams and brand stakeholders to ensure seamless execution
- Represents loyalty in meetings and cross-functional alignments, partnering with key brand teams to ensure cohesive strategy and execution for integration across channels
- Partners closely with full acquisition team to ensure strategies and marketing materials are aligned with program and business objectives
- Analyzes and interprets financial data to inform hindsight, in-season traction and strategy in partnership with the Business Analysis team:
- Conducts weekly, quarterly and annual reporting, tracking campaign program performance and progress by brand, channel against acquisition goals.
- Visualizes data and builds stories to report campaign and program results
- Partners with appropriate L&P team members to report and communicate results to stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Innovates on offer strategies and creates a project plan/structure for test initiatives by reviewing ROI, target audiences, communication vehicles, and appropriate timing in partnership with L&P Finance and Business Analysis teams
- Aligns with key business partners throughout the organization on L&P program goals and initiatives; drives for collaboration, integration and shared accountability
- Manages budgeting, open and close POs, forecasting and actualizing costs
- Manages strategy with brands and banking partner
- Helps team members build partnerships and navigate through L&P organization
Who you are
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in traditional CRM or direct marketing (email, credit card, or loyalty marketing)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights from data and develop a story
- Experience using logic and methods to solve difficult problems and derive effective solutions
- Ability to organize and manage multiple detail-oriented projects and to meet deadlines
- Proven skill in leading and working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g., IT, Data & Analytics, Brands, Creative, etc.) in support of specific business priorities
- Strategic thinker with the ability to leverage large data sets to make data-driven decisions; experience with Excel is a plus
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Google Docs
- Past credit card, retail, or agency experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a plus
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs