About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Lifecycle & Central marketing team is responsible for keeping the customer engaged in the loyalty program by driving a robust, enterprise-wide retention program that strategically communicates to the loyalty customer. This team manages various lifecycle and monthly engagement marketing programs and interfaces with the Brand Marketing and Brand Loyalty teams to integrate these initiatives into the overall brand marketing program/commercial planning calendar. This team’s mission is to increase member CLTV by reminding individuals of the benefits of being a part of the loyalty program.
This role will focus on the creative development and execution of multi-channel marketing collateral for all Brands to support the launch of our Integrated Loyalty Program in May.
What you'll do
- Support the omnichannel development and execution of loyalty marketing collateral as part of the Integrated Loyalty Program (ILP) launch in partnership with the Lifecycle/Central Director
- Develop creative briefs and manage creative review process between agency/graphic designer, brand stakeholders, cross-functional teams, and Issuing Bank; ensure creative is on-strategy, customer-led, and on-brand.
- Lead execution of marketing collateral across multiple platforms and channel vendors ensuring seamless execution.
- Manage creative and release timelines for each asset ensuring deadlines are met.
- Build partnerships with brand stakeholders and Issuing Bank partners; drive for collaboration and shared accountability.
Who you are
- Organized, self-starter, strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively and build strong relationships with business partners; a positive attitude and ability to manage change; bring structure to ambiguous situations
- Proactive with strong project and program management skills; able to multi-task and work autonomously and as part of a team; willing to shift plans as necessary to meet goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and stay focused/calm, while showing strong attention to detail and delivering flawlessly & accurately
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, advertising, loyalty, eCommerce or related field, focused on driving the development and execution of omnichannel marketing programs; experience working with creative teams and creative development processes
- Past credit card, retail, or agency experience preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs