About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Sr. Analyst Brand Operations is responsible for the development and execution of strategies to effectively manage detailed information impacting demand forecasting and inventory availability. Accountable for brand flow forecasts, delivery calendars and allocation planning. Works closely with Store Operations and Inventory Management teams to provide stores with delivery strategies that maximize company financial targets, customer service, inventory management goals and initiatives. Partners with Distribution Centers, Transportation and Cross Brands to achieve shared goals and problem-solve for capacity and speed-to-market.
What you'll do
- Owns strategies for weekly and monthly allocation and delivery calendars; Create and maintain a dynamic allocation and delivery model to support seasonal replenishment needs
- Create DC and Store Delivery Forecasts and communicate to cross functional teams
- Analyze opportunities and resolve issues related to DC and store capacities with cross functional business partners
- Coordinate DC and Inventory Management practices to ensure consistent benefit and information flow across all facilities/brands
- Analyze and enhance allocation, forecast and delivery tools in support of inventory turn goals and cost efficiencies
- Drive actions to ensure S&OP delivers to Brand inventory intent in support of the commercial plan, focusing on new flow and key items
- Influence and support strategies through collaboration with business partners to implement process and system changes
- Support Brand growth initiatives
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Economics, Data Science, Supply Chain Management, or related analytic field.
- 2-4 years of working experience in Retail, preferably in a Brand, Inventory Management or Supply Chain function.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment.
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Execution and results focused, ability to come up with new and unique ideas to support changing business environment.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs