About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Loyalty & Payments team is responsible for the ownership, strategy and development of Gap Inc Loyalty programs (Credit Card and MTL) This team works cross-brand and cross-functional to deliver on the program. The Acquisition team drives the acquisition strategy for our loyalty programs. They oversee the launch and execution of acquisition initiatives that must be integrated into each brand’s commercial planning calendar and the field (stores) initiatives calendar and work closely with brand partners. They serve as the primary point of contact for loyalty acquisition initiatives and are embedded in the brand teams to provide a seamless connection to brand stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for this team must have strong communication and influencing skills, as well as the ability to drive strategic initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams. They must also have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to balance 2 brands and both digital and store channels. . Key to this role is curiosity, a desire to learn, a willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and an ability to problem solve quickly. The Loyalty Acquisition Director will:
What you'll do
- Manage the Omni Channel acquisition strategy for 2 brands (Athleta and Banana Republic)
- Oversees execution of acquisition strategy loyalty across multiple channels (including, but not limited to associate field engagement, promotional campaigns, in-store signage, targeted digital media, email and site assets)
- Maintains oversight of all marketing to ensure creative is on-strategy and on-brand while partnering with cross-functional teams and brand stakeholders to ensure seamless execution
- Lead a team of 2 Acquisition Managers who execute acquisition strategies, promos, marketing material creation and compose effective field communications
- Analyzes and interprets financial data to inform hindsight, in-season traction and strategy in partnership with the Business Analysis team:
- Conducts weekly, quarterly and annual reporting, tracking acquisition performance and campaign hindsight
- Partners with appropriate L&P team members to report and communicate results to stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Aligns with key business partners throughout the organization on L&P program goals and initiatives; drives for collaboration, integration and shared accountability, maintaining and distributing all internal loyalty calendars and reporting tools to ensure partners are well informed
- Manages budgeting, approves POs, forecasting and actualizing costs
Who you are
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in retail/loyalty with a focus on customer acquisition (credit card, MTL)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights from data and develop a story
- Proven leader who can develop and execute on a strategy that is reliant on cross-functional organizational support and buy-in.
- Experience in developing careers and leading teams.
- Proven skill in leading and working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g., IT, centralized functions, store & online business units, creative teams, vendor partners etc.) in support of specific business priorities
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and cloud sharing platforms (i.e. OneDrive, Sharepoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs