About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Manager of Customer Experience partners with the Customer Strategy and Field teams to drive the implementation of all strategies, initiatives, tools and resources that impact the customer in the Brand’s North America fleet. This leader is responsible for driving business results and supporting the customer experience by focusing on engaging product education tools, loyalty, rewards and events. This manager ensures a strong operational, customer friendly environment in our stores through organization, efficiency and profitability. They will partner with departments throughout the organization to drive the customer and employee experience, profitability, productivity, analyze data, develop and recommend new programs and drive service innovation to enhance our current store experience.
What you'll do
- Develops and seamlessly integrates initiatives designed to drive external and internal customer engagement and product education.
- Partners with the Customer Strategy team on budgets esources for initiatives, recognition & rewards, product education amongst others.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to leaders, keeping the Brand competitive while understanding the impact of initiatives on customer experience, store workload, productivity, employee engagement, and product education.
- Analyzes opportunities, designs forecast, drives results and measures the success of initiatives in the store environment.
- Maintains working global knowledge of competitor practices; provides benchmarking and key insights.
- Partners with Store Operations Leadership Team to define, prioritize, and implement strategic initiatives in support of divisional strategies and divisional financial goals and Collaborates with Field and HQ teams to determine opportunities for process improvement.
- Delivers solution oriented, well executed initiatives on time and on budget, which drive store performance.
Who you are
- Continuous Learning - articulates and embraces challenges; learns from and seeks information that can result in improved business results
- Innovation - demonstrates ability to effectively brainstorm and then implement new ideas and solutions with the team
- Customer Impact – identifies opportunities within the store environment and offers solutions to improve the overall customer experience
- Commercial Impact – understands the importance of achieving commercial and business goals
- Detail Orientated – demonstrates attention to detail in the creation of processes and monitors implementation to ensure proper execution
- Talent Builder-proven track record of assessing, attracting and developing best-in-industry leaders and teams
- Retail Stores experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs